Linen is so easy to fall in love with just looking at it. We chose Linen over all other fabrics because of the fact that it is the strongest natural fiber, it is non-allergenic and the fact that it keeps you and your baby cool in the warm South African climate.
CARING FOR YOUR SLING
Your Pure Linen Sling should be washed alone in the washing machine on a gentle cycle using detergents free of colour brighteners. Place a sock over the rings, wash, rinse twice and hang to air dry. It may be ironed. It can be stored hanging or braided.
Please watch our tutorials to see how your baby is supposed to be worn. A baby should never be worn in the horizontal position as it poses a safety risk. If it is your first time, have someone helping you or do it close to the floor or over a bed.
Always go through the check list:
- Deep seat with bum below knees. Fabric stretching from knee to knee.
- Chin off the chest
- Fabric tight across baby’s back
- Close enough to kiss
- Rings in corsage position
- Fabric capped over your own shoulder
The ClassicCarry is a lightweight breathable full buckle soft structured baby carrier made from 100% Pure Linen and shoulder straps made with soft Genuine Leather and padded with memory foam.
– This carrier is suitable for babies from 3.5kg up to 20kg.
– It can be worn on front and back.
– It comes with a sun cover tucked away in a clever little zip-pocket
– The chest strap, waist strap and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to grow with your baby
CARING FOR YOUR CARRIER
For any spills or spots we recommend cleaning with gentle soap and cold water, using a clean cloth.
For a deep cleanse every once in a while:
- Hand wash the carrier avoiding the leather
- OR wash the entire carrier (leather included) inside a washing bag or pillowcase in your washing machine
- Use a gentle detergent if needed, but just cold water should be fine too
- Always use detergents without optical enhancers/brighteners.
- Do not use any softeners!
- Unfold and reshape carrier while wet
- Dry flat in the shade
- The linen may be steam ironed
[ THREADING ]
[TUMMY TO TUMMY]